Best Price Guaranteed
- SERHS Cover RateExclusive advantages!
Up to 7% discount and free cancellation in case of incidentals *
Valid for bookings made at least 8 days in advanceGet a 7% discount
SERHS COVER RATE
Enjoy the 7% discount offered by the SERHS COVER RATE for your stay at the Hotel SERHS Del Port de Barcelona with the tranquility of being covered and to be able to cancel the stay without any penalty if you encounter any unforeseen. It is necessary to reserve with a minimum advance of 8 days to the date of arrival to the hotel.
* Dates between 19 and 26 June 2019 (ITMA) are excluded, between September 15th and 20th, 2019 (EASD), between 26 September and 1 October 2019 (ESMO), and between 24 and 27 February 2020 (Mobile World Congress).
* the cancellations of the SERHS COVER RATE are subject to communication prior to the date of entry of the cancellation and to the accreditation by official document of the situations that allow the Cancellation. Outside of these assumptions, the conditions that apply to cancellations are those of a non-refundable rate.
In what cases is it possible to cancel with the SERHS COVER RATE?
- Serious illness, serious injuries or death - of a relative of first or second degree of kinship, the person designated for the custody of minor children or disabled people, or the professional substitute.
- Death of a family member - Third degree of kinship
- Incorporation to a new job - In a different company, with an employment contract
- Extension of the employment contract
- Dismissal from work
- Witness to the Court - Call as a party, witness of a court or member of a jury
- Administrative examinations - Presentation to official tests
- Electoral council - Called to take take part as a member of a polling station
- Acts of aerial, land and naval piracy - That make it impossible for the client to start his journey
- Similar travel won in a public and official contest - Cancellation of the trip due to the client enjoying a trip or other won in a contest
- Theft - Of documentation or baggage, which makes it impossible for the client to start or continue his trip
- Failure or accident in the vehicle - Owned by the client, or his spouse, that prevents the client from starting or continuing his trip
- Forced transfer of work - With displacement exceeding three months
- Surgical intervention - Unexpected call for surgical intervention
- Complications in pregnancy or abortion
- Official declaration of catastrophic area - At the client's place of origin
- Police custody - Of the client for non-criminal reasons
- Citation for divorce proceedings
- Delivery of a child for adoption
- Organ transplant - Citation for organ transplant
- No unexpected grant of visas - For unjustified reasons
- Official scholarships - Granting of official scholarships
- Any disease of children under 2 years
- Presentation and signature of official documents - Call for presentation and signature of official documents
- Suspension of payments or bankruptcy - Judicial declaration of suspension of payments or bankruptcy of the client's company