Best Price Guaranteed
- Cookies PolicyExclusive advantages!Exclusive advantages!
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a Web server can store on the hard disk of a computer to store some information about the user. The cookie identifies your computer uniquely, and can only be read by the Web site that sent the team.
A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore can not propagate nor contain a virus or other malicious software or can be longer than 4,000 characters.
What are cookies?
Recalling their preferences not have to, for example, ask for his country every time you visit our website. Know the characteristics of the computer you are using so we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our Web site distinguish a user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections in a " shopping cart ".
Types of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: allow the website to track and analyze information on how users visit the various pages on the site. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the web page, application, or platform, and to construct user profiles for the visitors of said pages, applications, and platforms, in order to improve user experience, and allow for better service (Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica)
- Social Cookies: are required for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin).
- Techniques Cookies : allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services that these provide, for example, control web traffic and data transfers, access restricted parts of the site, record the elements used in certain forms, make an online purchase, subscription, or event, use security features, and store the content of audio or video files shared through servers and social networks.
You can set your browser to accept or reject the cookies you receive or to have the browser notify you when a server wants a cookie or delete them from your computer. You can find the instructions on the security settings on your Web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, the menu item Tools> Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome in the menu Settings> Privacy
- If you are using Safari, the option Preferences> Security menu
You can use the "Help" section you will find in the toolbar on most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you refuse all cookies.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and different names of this " private mode " :
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Safari 2 and higher: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above: Private Browsing
Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to turn the "private mode" carefully. You can still visit our website if your browser is in "private mode", however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.
Changes in Policy Cookies: